Questions from the Education Field
Education, Technology, and Systems Change
FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 3, 2023
10:00 A.M.–11:00 A.M. PT / 1:00 P.M.–2:00 P.M. ET
How can improvers leverage the power of technology and systems change to support advancements in educational practice and student success?
Join the Carnegie Foundation’s Collaborative Technology and Networked Improvement Science teams for the first webinar in a series on Education, Technology, and Systems Change that will answer crowdsourced inquiries from the education field about the intersections of education, technology, and systems improvement work.
Questions to be discussed:
- How can network leaders foster improvement dispositions in educators?
- How can networks organize learning about their systems and theories of practice improvement?
- How do networks learn from iterative change cycles?
- Jojo Manai, Senior Associate; Managing Director, Collaborative Technology
- Susan Haynes, Partner Success Manager, Collaborative Technology
- Barbara Shreve, Senior Associate; Managing Director, Networked Improvement Science
- Tinkhani White, Associate, Networked Improvement Science
February 03, 2023